1.1 To identify your passion you have to ask this question.
showing any signs of ignorance.
· Analyse Hotspot your past -> note the peak growth/peak moments and extract the key ingredients.
- 80 to 90 % people will quite their learning/passion in the deep bit. Remaining 10 % people still fight and be humble without losing passion/interest, finally, they will become expert what they pursue.
1)Keep on trying on different approach until getting success.
Don’t try the same thing again and again and finally give up
2)Don’t fear to take any action. What you plan to try and implement in your real life without too much thinking with a proper mentor.
Rather than without trying anything, just keep on thinking/Analyse won’t help.
While trying your passion motivates you
While trying your passion which demotivates you
- Write the 20 things about what you love/Hate (Strength/weakness).
- Make your passion into simple.
- To Bring your passion into live, always stay with same network people who can help and motivates you.
- What are things coming to your mind in a day or week write it down and pursue towards that. (make your dream into live).
- In the competitive world, if you don’t love what you do. You will push into where you don’t have any passion.
- You need to be always honest yourself to find your exact passion.
- Passion/Idea + Investment (Time/Money/energy) = Product -> Customer = Success.
- Whenever you are doing your job, you need to enjoy the work and taste it.
- Even if you try up to 95% and failed, Don’t give up your solution may found at 96% 97% 98% 99% 100%. So, please try the remaining 5 %.
- Don’t be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
- Passion gives you the motivation to keep trying, even if you fail time after time.
- Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice and above all don’t let anyone limit your dreams.
- If you are not following your passion, then you are wasting your time.
- When your passion and purpose are greater than your fears and excuses, you will find a way.
- You are bringing your hidden talent into the world. (it is similar women struggle to give childbirth, Once she got a child.she will forget all her burden and get joy).