1. Supply the product
2. Buy the product
3. Maintain the product details
4. Maintain Sales details
5. Maintain the purchase details
6. Maintain the stock detail
1. Supply the product:
The supplier supplies the product in store.
2. Buy the product:
The customer buys the product in stores.
3. Maintain the product details:
Administrator maintains the product details.
4. Maintain the sales details:
Administrator should maintain the sales details of the product.
5. Maintain the purchase details:
Administrator should have the details about what we purchase in other stores.
6. Maintain the stock detail:
The administrator maintains the stock details.
Thus the identification of actors and use cases in the stock maintenance was performed successfully by Rational Rose software CS1403- CASE TOOLS SOFTWARE COMPONENT LAB