1. What is ‘Software Quality Assurance’?
2. What is ‘Software Testing’?
3. What are some recent major computer system failures caused by software bugs?
4. Does every software project need testers?
5. Why does software have bugs?
6. How can new Software QA processes be introduced in an existing organization?
7. What is verification? Validation?
8. What is software crisis?
9. What’s an ‘inspection’?
10. What is ‘good code’?
11. What is ‘good design’?
12. What is SEI? CMM? CMMI? ISO? Will it help?
13. What is the ‘software life cycle’?
14. What makes a good Software Test engineer?
15. What makes a good Software QA engineer?
16. What makes a good QA or Test manager?
17. What’s the role of documentation in QA?
18. What’s the big deal about ‘requirements’?
19. What steps are needed to develop and run software tests?
20. What’s a ‘test plan’?
21. What’s a ‘test case’?
22. What is Software Engineering?
23. What’s a CASE Tool?
24. What’s a ‘function point’?
25. What’s the ‘spiral model’?
26. Where can I find a public-domain tool to compute metrics?
27. What metrics are there for object-oriented systems?
28. How do I write good C style?
29. What is ‘Hungarian Notation’?
30. Are lines-of-code (LOC) a useful productivity measure?
31. Should software professionals be licensed/certified?
32. How do I get in touch with the SEI?
33. What is the SEI maturity model?
34. Where can I get information on API?
35. What’s a ‘bug’? Explain
36. Where can I get copies of standards??
37. 0Explain data dictionary?
38. Problem Analysis?
39. Software Risk ?
40. Need For software engineering
41. Software Reliability?
42. Recovery Testing
43. System Testing?
44. Unit Testing?
45. White box Testing?
46. Black Box Testing?
47. ER Diagram?
48. Differentiate between Top down and bottom up Integration?
49. Cyclomatic Complexity?
50. Alpha testing?
51. Characteristics of good SRS/
53. risk Identification ?
54. Smoke testing
55. Quality Control
56. Comparison testing
57. Finite state Machine
58. Software engineering
59. Flow Graph notation
60. Block Diagram of software life cycle model
61. Software Prototyping
62. Decision Trees
63. Decision Tables
64. Iterative Enhancement model
65. Boehm model
66. QUIC FIX MODEL
67. Time versus cost trade off in project planning.
68. significance of software version
69. nature of SRS
70. Spiral model
71. Waterfall model
72. Evolutionary model
73. V shaped model
74. Build and fix Model
75. Regression testing
76. Recovery testing
78. Need For software engineering
79. Phases in life cycle model
80. COCOMO Model
81. Software Risk
82. Risk identification
83. Feature of software
84. Objectives of Software Engineering
85. Issues in The Design Of Large software
86. Waterfall Model
87. Object Oriented model
88. Iterative Model
89. Incremental Model
90. State Of Practice
91. Requirement Documentation
92. What are the Cost impacts of Defects in software maintenance?
93. Testing for Real Time?
94. What is software maintenance?
95. Ripple effect?
96. Categories Of Software Maintains?
97. ORTHOGNAL ARRAY testing?
98. Software Testing Fundamentals?
99. Software Testing Principles?
100. Verification and Validation?
SHORT ANSWER TYPE
1. What if there isn’t enough time for thorough testing?
2. What if the project isn’t big enough to justify extensive testing?
3. How does a client/server environment affect testing?
4. How can World Wide Web sites be tested?
5. How is testing affected by object-oriented designs?
6. What is Extreme Programming and what’s it got to do with testing who is responsible for risk management?
7. Who should decide when software is ready to be released?
8. What can be done if requirements are changing continuously?
9. What if the application has functionality that wasn’t in the requirements? E Explain the following 1. Data dictionary 2.Problem analysis?
10. Discuss the Software Life Cycle Model?
11. Explain the purpose Of entity Relation ship Diagram with an example
12. Structured Analysis and Design Technique?
13. What is Software Maintenance Process?
14. What are the Strategic Approaches Of Software Verification and validation
15. Explain the Following 1. Problem During maintenance?
16. Explain Quick Fix Model?
17. Beladay and Lehman Model?
18. What is ‘configuration management’?
19. What if the software is so buggy it can’t really be tested at all?
20. How can it be known when to stop testing?
21. organization Of SRS
22. What if an organization is growing so fast that fixed QA processes are impossible?
23. Will automated testing tools make testing easier?
24. What’s the best way to choose a test automation tool?
25. How can it be determined if a test environment is appropriate?
26. What’s the best approach to software test estimation?
27. ? Why is it often hard for organizations to get serious about quality assurance?
28. What kinds of testing should be considered?
29. What are 5 common problems in the software development process?
30. What are 5 common solutions to software development problems?
31. Explain structured analysis And Design?
32. Explain COOMO Model
33. What are the various phases in SDLC?
34. Explain Putnam Estimation Model
35. What is Software Risk?
36. Explain Software Quality And Quality Assurance?
37. What Are the Structured Analysis AND Structured Design techniques?
38. How are the test case Design is done?
39. What are the Graph base Testing Method? Explain.
40. Compare Various Life Cycle Models
41. Compare Water fall and Prototyping Model
42. Nature and Characteristics of SRS
43. Principles and objectives of Testing
44. Explain In detail Performance Testing
45. explain corrective and perfective maintenance
46. COCOMO model?
47. Software maintenance, Categories of Maintenance?
48. Change Control Process in detail ?
49. What is software quality assurance, Cost of quality Explain?
50. Statically Software quality assurance?